Sunday, May 1, 2016

Coffeeeeee~

I know it is a bit random ahahaha,
but... I just want to share it with you guys cz I am in addiction with sweet coffee every morning in my life.
Just can't get enough energy to open my eyes without drinking coffeee !! hahaha.
as you guys know, almost all design students can't get enough sleep or rest, and barely can't stay concentrate in class...

at first, I dont like bitter coffee...
soooooo, I always have Moccachinno, it has to be sweet, with soy milk (cz I am allergic to cowmilk), and not too hot so I can drink it straight away !
because there are so many coffee shops in Auckland, I can easily buy coffee wherever I go :)





plus,
ak seneng bgt since I get to close with this person, whom I spent most of my time with !

it is nice, right ? having drink together with your close friend ! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment