Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Auckland Japan Day 2015

Yohooo...
Hello all... Halo Semua... Yeorobbeun !! :3
How is it going ??
I am writing this post while I am feeling so full in my stomach... ahahahaa. I just finished eating.
allright,
so, this is about Japan Day,
It is so sad though for me because my phone battery dropped off and I couldn't take any photos as much as I like... huweee... :'(
But I was so glad because i went there with Koh Stevie and Cik Gita, and they brought me POWERBANK That save my life hahaha...

I bought ramen for 5$ and it was so good, I also bought " gulali ", I mean sugar floss for 2$.. hahaha.

selfieee.. before I went to church. hahaha...


Hush Puppies special edition shoes colaborated with Anna Sui... <3 aaaaa so happy. hahahaa
It is going really well with my black dress.. hahaha.

so, Photos from Japan day,  `ィ(´∀`∩

me and Cik Gita ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚


Ohoho... free photobooth from Air New Zealand.
They were advertising and promoting some flights to some city in Japan... :D

before I went home, I visited Koh Stevie and Cik Gita's apartment...
The apartment is so nice and ... 
She gave me jelly !! and thiss lovely book (´。✪ω✪。`)
aaaa.. like it so muchh...
I always be a big fan of Koh Stevie's drawing...
Check his awesome artworks 
and you can get his awesome iphone case and another merchandises 
from Society6 here.

Yeahh... 
I was so happy (´౪`)
See you guys on my next post,
have a nice day, good luck and
GOD BLESS YOU ALL 
xoxo,
calosanema




No comments:

Post a Comment