Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good Present For Your Lovelies

So..
On 4th of April, 
My flatmate, Cecilia, had birthday and turned from 19 y.o to 20 y.o
Waaaaa.... She is 20 now hehehehe...

She is a nice person to me, really nice... and I'm glad that I have a lovely female flatmate that I can count her as my older sister...
Honestly, I was so confused... I didn't know what should I give to her because really, she has anything, she doesn't need anything.. hahaha. Her room is like " girl's dream closet "

yah...
so, I remember, one of my friend, her name is Niken, She is accepting comission art order, especially in portrait illustration.
I really like her drawing... :3 
and, also because I haven't be able to draw as good as her..

check her Instagram : @Purururun



and here is Cecilia's picture :

I am so satisfied with what she has done :) so good, eh ??
right, so... I edit the picture : added some wishes to Cecilia,
and Printed this illustration into A4...
and then I went to DAISO hehehe, and Searched a good photo frame to this lovely pict.



I chosed the white one, and...

#TARAAAAAAAAA.....

Cecilia said to me that she liked it so much, awww... 
thank you...



yap,
sooo... like that..
I wish you always have good time in your life, Cecilia.
also, thank you, Niken for the lovely illustration with affordable price for me :3

See you guys on my next post
Good luck and have a nice day,
xoxo, 
Calosanema




No comments:

Post a Comment